Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bank Owned Properties (Foreclosures) are once again hitting our local market. I have just listed a property in Stony Point that is a foreclosure. I have taken another property in Chestnut Ridge in to my inventory as well. Unfortunately I see this as trend. Many purchasers over the last five years, bought their homes at a high value and secured a mortgage with 100% financing or very creative financing. As the market adjusts, and some of these homeowners find it difficult to make their monthly payments. Lendng institutions are foreclosing on their loans. For additional information on foreclosures visit my website.

2 comments:

QuietRockland said...

Good luck selling any houses in Rockland county after the FAA starts flying hundreds of flights over our community.

We need to fight this plan.

Elmo said...

Hey, I just wanted to say Happy New Year and thanks for an excellent real estate blog. Please don't stop writing this stuff it is excellent. By the way, there is an excellent article on real estate at the New York Times here is the link: http://www.nytimes.com/pages/realestate/index.html

God Bless!
Real Estate Professional Websites and Marketing